Yuneec Breeze Controller Options

Home Forums Drone Gear Yuneec Breeze Controller Options

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Himanshu123 3 months ago.

• Author

Jasmyn Phillips
    Participant

I just got a Yuneec Breeze and I have to say that I love it. It is perfect for me because it is compact and easy to take when I travel.
    I’m looking for controller options for it. I know it is meant to be flown using a smart phone or tablet. However most often I use the pilot mode for full control of the drone and having the toggle/sticks to fly it is what I want. I know that others use a video game controller (PS3/PS4 or Mad Catz etc) and connect via bluetooth or OTG cable to fly Parrot Bebops, for example. I want to do the same with the Breeze. I have done research and have come up empty handed for similar options for the Breeze. It is a new drone and that function may not be written into the app or program yet. But just in case I missed something I wanted to ask if anyone else knows of any available controller options?
    (I will also be emailing Yuneec with my question).

Vj Julio
    Participant

I use a bluetooth PS3 (DualShock3) Controller with an Nexus7 tablet and work great with games.

The games don’t need to have oficial support to the controller.

So, probably, is possible to use with the Breeze app.

I don’t have a Breeze to test. I hope to have one soon.

See videos about the Sixaxis Controller App.

RetiredDP
    Participant

I use the: Yuneec YUNBFCUS Portable Breeze FPV Controller, White

It’s $69.99 on Amazon, and also includes FPV goggles.

Himanshu123
    Participant

hey guys if you want to play some free online game then here on just single click on our homepage you will play fireboy and watergirl game online on your pc tablet and smartphone without any download and registration this is the multiplayer game here you have to collect the diamonds and have to score more.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.