Abandonned military airforce base Milovice. Airfield opened since 1920´s as Czech airforce base. During 2nd world war base was occupied by nazi Luftwaffe. First concrete runway was built in 1947. Russian airforce occupied this place since 1968, after invasion to Czechoslovakia, till 1990. In this period, Russian forces made many changes here. Runway was rebuilded to 2500m length, 44 interceptor hangars and 29 heliports were made. In 1990´s airport stays abandonned and nearly ruined, many equipments here were stolen, sold or destroyed. After some renovation and decontamination, aeroclub come back here and Skoda, car producer, rented a part of runway as a parking lot.