Abandoned military base Milovice is located northeastly from Prague. This area is militarily used since 1908. Probably the most considerable user here was Soviet army, located here for 23 years after invasion to Czechoslovakia in 1968. Soviet army built here larger runway and many operations and housing buildings. Nowadays, there is aero-club and surroundings are ruined, cleaned and nature is decontaminated.