233 Views0 Comments1 Likes
Dusted with sand rock pools and shallow water Bigbury on sea is one of South Devon's gem's. Having grown up in the area I am still amazed by how stunning the place is. I captured this aerial just after sunrise which a...
126 Views0 Comments1 Likes
Boats in the harbour at Salcombe along the riverside.
223 Views0 Comments0 Likes
Dogs searching for there ball in mud
377 Views0 Comments6 Likes
I took this aerial at sunrise during a morning walk along the south Devon Coast Path. It was a beautiful morning and magic moment.
444 Views2 Comments0 Likes
Aerial Shot over the ferry port where car\\\\\\\'s que to get the ferry.
308 Views0 Comments1 Likes
Aerial along the coast of the South Hams in Devon. U.k
373 Views0 Comments0 Likes
I created this aerial montage from a short visit back to South Devon in the u.k where I grew up. It was great to be by the seaside back home and share this collection of clips I took from the limited time I had. F...
369 Views0 Comments0 Likes
Took This aerial over inner hope cove. Hope cove is made up of what was two little villages before called Inner Hope and Outer Hope.
337 Views0 Comments1 Likes
• GETTING SEA AIR • Whenever you been in a busy city or inland and return back to #devon it's always great to get that fresh sea air recharge to clear out the lungs as you slip back into the devon way of life. An a...
304 Views0 Comments0 Likes
• TIDES • When growing up beside the ocean so much is dictated by the tide, the waves we surf, the beaches we visit the roads and shortcuts we take. Being brought up in #southdevon this was no exception It was one ...
297 Views0 Comments2 Likes
• FRESHWATER TO SALT • An aerial I took in the #southhams where you can see Slapton ley on the left which is the largest fresh water lake in the u.k only separated from the sea by a narrow shingle bar. The 1.5 mile...
560 Views1 Comments4 Likes
• TROPICAL DEVON • A summers day in #devon by the sea feels almost like you are on holiday abroad in the mediterranean with crystal clear water. This aerial was over the coastline in the #southhams
353 Views0 Comments0 Likes
Recently took a walk near home from #hopecove to #bolttail at sunrise to take a couple of aerials and met a walker who told me some interesting facts about the headland was a site for an agent iron age cliff to defend...
274 Views0 Comments2 Likes
Sunrise Coast Walk After a coastal walk on the southwest coast path near home I took this sunrise aerial over the lighthouse
296 Views0 Comments0 Likes
A beautiful sunny day in Devon u.k means a walk on the cost path at sunrise. This aerial I took show's how stunning the scenery is especially on a sunny morning
313 Views0 Comments1 Likes
Slapton Ley is the largest natural lake in south-west England. Only separated from the sea by a narrow shingle bar, it is entirely freshwater. Was also the home of Tiger exercise rehearsals for the D-Day invasion of ...
321 Views0 Comments3 Likes
Another walk Another Day Captured this sunset over the south devon coast path in the u.k
291 Views0 Comments1 Likes
• SOUTH DEVON COAST • An aerial I took over my local area in #southdevon along the #southwestcoastpath which covers 630 miles of incredible coastline. The path is also is the longest national trail in the u.k stunn...
457 Views0 Comments1 Likes
Fog creeping in from the sea
419 Views0 Comments2 Likes