551 Views2 Comments1 Likes
The original castle was owned by the Acaja line of the House of Savoy, Lords of Piedmont until 1418, and was sold to marquis Rolando Pallavicino in 1493. It was then acquired by Emmanuel Philibert in 1563, when the du...
383 Views0 Comments0 Likes
Smith Camp in Bardonecchia
413 Views0 Comments1 Likes
Stupidii Hunting Palace blue colored on the national autism day