Pulverturm Tower, Lindau, Lake Constance, Germany

0
Please log in or register to do it.
© All rights reserved - by vizualfly
The Pulverturm stands at the westernmost point of the island town of Lindau at Lake Constance and is part of the wall surrounding the town. It is a round tower built in 1508 with a tent roof . [1] The Wehrmacht was included in the walled-in wall of the town, when in Lindau the area of ​​the "back island", where fields, vineyards and a cemetery were located, was fortified.
CASTILLO DE ALHAMBRA
Pulverturm Tower, Lindau, Lake Constance, Germany