Guidelines to follow when submitting your best aerial / drone photos or videos to DRONESTAG:
We really want to make DRONESTAG a unique and reference place for drone imagery, and by extension, aerial photography or view from above.
For that purpose, we are now very demanding when it comes to quality and creativity of the published images on the Dronestagr.am website.
We ask all the community to comply with the following guidelines :
- Use English (and optionnally your native language)
- You can upload Photos or share your footage hosted on a third party platform
- You must be the copyright owner of the original images, photos or shared videos
- All fields are required: Title, Category, Content & Tags
- Submit your very best drone images (Editors can remove casual images)
- No watermark or a logo on your picture (we will add a watermark with your username to protect your photos)
- Images promoting commercial activities are not accepted and will not be published
- Upload only high-res photos but not more than 15mb
- Write an accurate Title (min. 30 characters required) : it will help for a better ranking in search engines and for the popularity of your images
- Add a good Description in the Content field : tell our visitors what they need to know about your image: What, where, who, when, how the image was taken.
- Don’t forget to enter as many accurate Tags it is necessary to describe your picture (min. 1 tag is required)
- You can post several pictures at a time