Filmed in native 4K Ultra HD resolution!
The Historic Packard Automotive Plant is a former automobile-manufacturing factory in Detroit, Michigan where luxury cars were made by the Packard Motor Car Company and later by the Studebaker-Packard Corporation.
The 3,500,000-square-foot (325,000 m2), plant was designed by Albert Kahn Associates.
The Packard plant was opened in 1903 and at the time was considered the most modern automobile manufacturing facility in the world with skilled craftsmen involved in over eighty trades. The factory complex closed in 1958, though other businesses operated on the premises or used it for storage until the late 1990s.
A number of the outer buildings were in use by businesses up through the early 2000s.
The complex was purchased by Fernando Palazuelo for $405,000 on December 12, 2013.
Abandoned Packard Auto Plant, Detroit, Michigan, USA
© All rights reserved - by thegadgetguy