Gwrych Castle can be found in Abergele North Wales. It was built as a folly between 1819 and 1825.
During WWII the government used it to house 200 Jewish Refugees and run by the Jewish Zionist youth movement Bnei Akiva. It was also used as the training venue for English World Middleweight boxer Randolph Turpin in the 1950\'s. During the 1970\'s it was used for Jousting festivals. The Castle was last open to the public in 1985. Thereafter it started to decline. In 1989 the Castle was purchased by American Businessman Nick Tavaglione for £750,000. However is plans to renovate the property never materialised as a result it began to decay to its current condition. This aerial video shows how it looks today.