The Moerputtenbrug, also called Moerputtenspoorbrug, was a railway bridge over
the Moerputten nature reserve. It was part of the 'Langstraats' railway line. Nowadays, it is a pedestrian bridge that forms part of the Half Soldier.
The bridge was built in the autumn of 1881 to 1887. At the end of 1890 there were trains daily between 's-Hertogenbosch and Geertruidenberg (- Lage Zwaluwe) on this bridge. Construction had taken into account any future rail doubling. The 35 brick pillars are wide enough for a second iron bridge section. However, the line has always remained unusual until the close in 1972.